Need Help or Have Questions
- Jaw Crusher
- Hammer Crusher
- Impact Crusher
- Cone Crusher
- Sand Maker
- Circular Vibrating Screen
- Raymond Mill
- Ball Mill
- Rotary Kiln
- High Pressure Micropowder Mill
- Energy Saving Ball Mill
- What is the Best Feeding Time of Rotary Kiln?
- The Requirements of Flotation Machine in Ore Dressing Process
- Circular Vibrating Screen is Significant to Artificial Sand Production
- The Innovation of Flotation Machine is Outstanding in the Market
- How to Control the Lubricating Oil Temperature of Ball Mill?
- The Countermeasures for the Noise of Ball Mill
- E-mail: email@example.com
Basic Information of Magnetic Separator
The magnetic separator can separate raw materials with different magnetic rigidities. The machine works under the magnetic force and machine force. Magnetic separators are designed to recover ferromagnetic materials. The main types of magnetic separator are dry type and wet type, and in addition, our company is also able to provide you with magnetic drum separator.
Magnetic drum separator is the magnetic answer to heavy industrial applications such as tramp iron removal, slag treatment, ore cobbing and scrap fragmentizing. The Magnetic drum separator consists of an electromagnetic assembly mounted inside an outer rotating drum assembly. The magnet assembly position may be adjusted to meet varying feed and burden requirements. Its deeper magnetic field pattern, improved surface holding force and greater magnetic pole area achieves better separation than has previously been possible.
Separation Methods of Magnetic Separator
All materials possess magnetic properties. Substances that have a greater permeability than air are classified as paramagnetic; those with a lower permeability are called diamagnetic. Paramagnetic materials are attracted to a magnet; diamagnetic substances are repelled. Very strongly paramagnetic materials can be separated from weakly or nonmagnetic materials by the use of low-intensity magnetic separators. Minerals such as hematite, limonite, and garnet are weakly magnetic and can be separated from nonmagnetic by the use of high-intensity separators.
|Shell rotation speed