Need Help or Have Questions
- Jaw Crusher
- Single-stage Hammer Crusher
- Impact Crusher
- Cone Crusher
- Sand Maker
- Circular Vibrating Screen
- Raymond Mill
- Ball Mill
- Rotary Kiln
- High Pressure Micropowder Mill
- Energy Saving Ball Mill
- How to Control the Lubricating Oil Temperature of Ball Mill?
- The Countermeasures for the Noise of Ball Mill
- Three Methods to Improve Crusher's Wear Situation and Service Life
- Factors Influencing the Productivity of Magnetic Separator
- Ore Beneficiation Plant Helps Full Utilization of Resources
- The Emergency Stop and Price of Energy-saving Ball Mill
- E-mail: email@example.com
Rotary kiln introduction:
A Rotary kiln is a pyroprocessing device used to raise materials to a high temperature (calcination) in a continuous process. Rotary kiln belongs to building material equipment, which can be divided into cement kiln, metallurgy chemical kiln and lime kiln according to different materials. It is mainly used for raising the materials to a high temperature in a continuous proces.
Rotary kiln is composed of cylinder, gears, support device, kiln liner and kiln tail sealing equipment, kiln head hood and combustion. Cylinder as heated pivoting part, made of high-quality carbon steel plate, is supported on the support device by type, and there is mechanical or hydraulic pressure catch wheel on the first or some gear in order to control the turning of cylinder. Gearing gyrate is according to process-required rotating speed by ring gear in the middle of cylinder. Because of the need of installation or maintenance, the bigger clinker rotary kiln has auxiliary gears, which makes cylinder gyrate more slowly. To prevent cold air come in and dust overflow, the reliable kiln tail and head sealing equipment is installed on feed and discharge end.
Application of Rotary kiln:
Rotary kiln is a kind of thermal Equipment, it is widely used in the fields of cement, Nonferrous Metallurgy, ferrous metallurgy, refractory material, chemical materials, paper making.
Features of Rotary kiln:
1. Supporting device apply rolling bearing ( few with sliding bearing) to simple the bearing structure to slow down the kiln power consumption and it also improve the maintenance and inspection conditions.
2. Catch wheel: including two kinds mechanical wheel and hydraulic pressure
3. Gears: single or double. Control the rotating speed by buncher, DE machine and frequency variable motor. Be reliable, energy-saving, and efficient.
4. Cylinder type bolster: lower bolster has three types: fixed, zoom and floating. The structure is simple, replacement is convenient and won’t hurt cylinder.
5. Sealing equipment: there are many kinds for choice according to kiln models, including air cylinder edge sealing, spring edge sealing, and graphite block sealing and combination for above. The feather is adaptive for cylinder rotating and swing. And sealing effect is very good.
6. Kiln head hood: including stationary type and flexible type.
7. Transmission device apply speed adjustable motor with big speed adjustable range, stable operation, easy to maintenance advantages. Our Rotary Kiln has slow disk kiln structure, which is composed by Diesel engine, gearbox etc. It could continue to operate when electric stops, its operation is very flexible and convenient and easy for the kiln maintenance and inspection.
Some types of rotary kiln
Rotary kiln for active lime rotary kiln are reliable combined scale sealing. The air leakage coefficient is less than 10% using composite refractory material, to reduce radiation loss.
Cement rotary kiln is composed of cylinder, gears, support device, kiln liner and kiln tail sealing equipment, Green cement rotary kiln head hood and fuel device.
The limestone rotary kiln technical characteristics: limestone rotary kiln advanced structure, low loss of vertical preheater can effectively improve the preheating effect, after the preheat limestone kiln decomposing rate up to 20-25%, and can directly use the 10-15mm fine-grained limestone.
Clinker rotary kiln is mainly used for chemical clinker calcining, the production of chemical sub-dry and wet kilns produce two types of chemical kiln. Rotary kiln is mainly used in chemical industry, metallurgy steel plant depleted iron ore magnetic roasting; chromium, nickel, iron ore roasting; refractory high alumina bauxite ore roasting plant and aluminum roasting clinker, aluminum hydroxide; chemical chromium ore roasting and chrome ore and other minerals.
Technical parameters of rotary kiln Series
|Model(mm)||Kiln demensions||Output(t/h)||Rotation speed (r/min)||Motor power (kw)||Weight||Note|
|Diameter (mm)||Length (mm)||Obliquity(%)||(t)|
|Ø2.8*44||2.8||44||3.5||12.5-13.5||0.437-2.18||55||201.58||Suspension preheating kiln|
|Ø3.0*48||3||48||3.5||25.6-29.3||0.6-3.48||100||237||Outside disassemble kiln|
|Ø3.2*50||3.2||50||4||40.5-42||0.6-3||125||278||Outside disassemble kiln|