Need Help or Have Questions
- Jaw Crusher
- Single-stage Hammer Crusher
- Impact Crusher
- Cone Crusher
- Sand Maker
- Circular Vibrating Screen
- Raymond Mill
- Ball Mill
- Rotary Kiln
- High Pressure Micropowder Mill
- Energy Saving Ball Mill
- Cement Mill — a Magic Weapon in Construction Industry
- Something That Needs to Know about Flotation Machine
- The Spiral Classifier Creates a New Ground for Ore Beneficiation
- What Leads to the Abrasion of the Cement Ball Mill?
- Rubber–tyred Mobile Crushing Station - A Movable Factory
- What Elements Affect Production Capacity of Raymond Grinder?
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Technical data
The concentrator table is a selecting machine used in mining for fine materials working by gravity. It is widely used in selection of Tin, tungsten, gold, silver, lead, zinc, tantalum, niobium, iron, manganese, ferrotitanium and coal.
Brief Introduction to Concentrator Table
The concentrator table is a selecting machine used in mining for fine materials working by gravity. It is widely used in selection of Tin, tungsten, gold, silver, lead, zinc, tantalum, niobium, iron, manganese, ferrotitanium and coal. Our company has long history of table concentrator production; we can provide a variety of table concentrators with high processing capacity, high recovery rate and high enrichment ratio.
The shaking concentrator unified the domestic shaking concentrator and the gravitational mineral separation technology; it has the merits of high enrichment ratio, good classification efficiency, simplicity of operator, and obtains the final ore concentrate and the final ore one time. Compared with the traditional process, it has the merits of little medicament, low energy consumption and convenient management. The concentrator table researched and developed by our company is extremely highly cost-effective. Concentrator table price is different according to various types.
Features of Concentrator Table
1. High enrichment ratio,
2. High separation precision,
3. High efficiency beneficiation,
4. High recovery ratio,
5. Easy installation and maintenance,
6. Simple operation,
7. The work safe and reliable,
8. Long working life,
9. It can eventually get the concentrates.
Operation Principle of Concentrator Table
Mineral separation by Shaking concentrator is Joint action of an inclined surface of bed with the aid of mechanical flagstone symmetrical reciprocal motion and thin layer incline current of water and so on, makes the ore grain on the surface of bed the loose lamination, thus enabling the mineral separation according to the different density.
Technical parameters of Concentrator table
|Name||Unit||Grit concentrating table||Fine sand concentrating table||Sludge concentrating table|
|Driving part width||Degree||1855||1855||1855|
|Concentrate part width||Degree||1546||1546||1546|
|Max. feeding size||Degree||2||0.5||0.15|
|Table board corner||度||32-42||40||42|
|Table board length ratio||----||2.6||2.6||2.6|